To keep the fibers in good condition, it is always advisable to use a vacuum cleaner without a whip-brush. It will not only remove dirt and debris, but also will not damage the carpet.
DON’T WASH IN THE WASHING MACHINE
DON’T USE STEAM CLEANING
It’s not suggested for hand-tufted rugs.
2. Avoid exposing the rug to direct sunlight, which can cause fading.
3. Have the rug professionally cleaned every 1-2 years.
4. Store the rug in a dry and clean place.
5. Immediately wipe stains with a damp cloth and soap solution.
You can use a light soap solution by spraying it on the stain and wiping it off with a clean towel. Do not use too much water or harsh soap, or it will affect the natural colors of the carpet. It is also not recommended to rub the stain with a towel, or it will damage the material of the carpet.
6. Use rug shampoo from pet’s odors or stains.
You can use carpet shampoo to clean the stain thoroughly but gently. When the stain is clean, you can leave it to dry.
By following these tips, you can prolong the life of your tufted carpet and maintain its appearance.